Sunday, September 7, 2008

Moved!


Stephanie and I just moved into a new pad in Holliday (2300 east off I80 just before Parley's Canyon). We're still getting everything situated, sorting through boxes. We got rid of our old couches when we moved, so if anyone knows of any sweet deals shoot us an email (dandscollard@yahoo.com). We'll invite people over once we get everything squared away.

I am also going to start posting my geeky science stuff on our sister blog "Dave's Mad Science Blog."
-see link to the right-


Also, Steph will be running her Top of Utah Marathon on Sept. 20th in Logan. She's getting pumped. Everyone is invited to come root her on. Details of the race can be found @ topofutahmarathon.com.

She finished the Provo Half Marathon last month in 1h 58m, beating her old half marathon time by 17 minutes! She's amazing!
Steph ran hard and said that she felt really good at the finish line.
She ran it with four of her racing buddies shown below.











This is a photo of our new pad (just renting).

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey dorks...you stole our template. But that's alright. And if you want a slightly used couch, we've got one for FREE-ka ching. Peace out!

Willardsen Family said...

I was so excited to see an update. Way to go. Now all you have to do is link us to your blog so we feel as loved as everyone else. If not, I'll just have to tell you word-for-word everything I post on my blog...oh wait, I already do!

Maria said...

Hi you guys!
Welcome to blog land. Congrats on the new pad and on running a half marathon!! That's awesome. We put this and your mad science blog on our blog so we will be checking up on you. Can you email me your new address. my email is mariaquackenbush at hotmail. Thanks guys!

Rileys said...

Yo Dave, yo Steph. The B-log as I like to call them (actually that's the first time that I've used it, but I like it, B-log) looks great. Congrats on the new house, thats got to be exciting. I also read up on the mad science b-log, well done Davos, but if you start planning vacations around birding we are no longer friends. Anyway guys, take care. Dave send me an email so that I have your address. Mine is jesse_e_riley@yahoo.com.
Love you guys like Alice Cooper loves mascara!
The Rileys

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

Hey! I love your new pad! And you should check out craig's list for some couches. Steve and I just bought a stainless steel fridge in great condition for $350!!! There are some great finds on there...check it out! Also, I will have to talk to Steve about coming up next weekend. I think he might have a volleyball tournament in AZ but they don't know if it's a for sure thing yet. So hopefully it won't go so that we can come up! It has been a while...so. Take care!!
Kim

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i am so happy about this blog of yours. and dave's mad science blog. i especially love the nasa picture of the day. very interesting. hahaaaaaha i love you guys.