Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Haircut Time

Well, I tried to hold off, but Dexter's straggly hair was driving me crazy. So, I finally grabbed my sheers and had my way with the little guy. Dave, being the good father he is, held him still while I took off a good 1/2 inch on top. It was virtually painless for all three of us. But I did feel a little sadness removing some of that dark hair. Now he is sporting his new blond due, which is getting lighter and lighter every day.





He looks so cute in his new haircut I can barely keep my lips off of him.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

We are way to see ol' Dex when you guys come out. oh and we are excited to see you too....

Unknown said...

HE IS THE CUTEST! I WANT ONE. :):):)

Jennifer said...

Blonde huh!?! glad to know ole' Dewie wont be alone anymore. :-) and in the words of Corby...when he saw Dex he said, "oohhh Quke" and I would have to agree...he is pretty stinkin' Quke. :-)

Willardsen Family said...

You know haircuts make babies look older. You caused me to shed another tear. He is so dang cute. We can't wait to see you guys.

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

He is so cute!!!! I can't believe how big he is! But I've always thought chubby babies are the best ones!! We can't wait to see you next month!