Friday, October 22, 2010

PBS KIDS

Let me make this perfectly clear, I do NOT condone the use of television as a babysitter for children, nor do I think it is okay to let children watch hours and hours of it a day. And in my defense I do divert Dexter's eyes when I catch him sucked into the flat screen. But...sometimes I watch PBS kids in the mornings with him because they have some very cute educational programs that I approve of.

Now I'll step off of my soap box.


Any-who. This morning he was fussing, and I needed something to hold his attention while I got dressed, so I turned on
Sid The Science Kid and propped him up in bed. I started getting dressed and when I turned around I couldn't help but crack up when I saw him. He was totally enamored with the show (or maybe just the bright colors), and he looked so big just sitting here that I had to grab the camera and snap a quick pic.

Now, tell me I don't have a little science nerd(Dave is the big science nerd), sitting in his boyscout shirt, watching a science show. I seriously love this kid.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

this.is.so.cute. he is definitely going to be science nerd like his dad!

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

That's adorable!! T and Sawyer watch those shows too and they are glued too.