Saturday, December 11, 2010

All The Beautiful People

For Dave's fall break from school we headed back to Utah to bless Dexter and spend some time with the fam. While we were there we were able to get together with Dave's family and take family pictures. Thanks to my awesome sister in-law Jenn for finding the photographer and doing all of the footwork to make this happen. I know it was a hassle for her and I am extremely grateful that she took on the task. The photographer did a fantastic job, and gave us a killer deal on the price. She was greatly under paid I will admit.

Anywho- there were so many pictures to choose from, but I tried to post just a couple of my favorites. Enjoy!


The whole Collard Family ~ Oh how we have grown in the past six years...




My little Collard Family...



Love Dexter's smoochy little cheeks.




Love Love Love this picture! There is nothing like seeing my boy with his dad...




The first picture is not from the photo shoot, but from the baby shower Jenn threw me back in May. See, what did I tell you, she is an awesome sister in-law. Anywho~ I thought it would be a neat thing to have a before an after picture of all three of the sister in-laws.

Each baby was born about a month apart.

Before...



And after...



Geez we look great!!!


And the newest additions...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hhaha i love that last one of all the new babies, so funny. you guys are such a cute little fam!

The Robertson Family said...

I love your hair! You look great! Dexter is absolutely adorable!!!

Rileys said...

Love the pictures! Its so cute to see the baby cousins all next to each other, and you all three do look great for just having them!